Thursday, July 31, 2014

Beautiful Manitoba Morning

It is another great Manitoba Morning with only 59 days to go until IAWP 2014 begins. 
 
A few years back I posted some winter scene photos and told you all that I was lucky to have an office inside of the amazing Assiniboine Park Zoo.  Well...IAWP 2014 is lucky to be back in those offices so these scenes are just around the corner from us.  I thought I would show you some summer scenes. 
 
 
I have been trying to show you some of the spectacular scenery around Winnipeg over the last few blogs.  There are so many great things happening in our city and this is just one example of fabulous places to visit.
 
 

 
By the way....you will get an opportunity to see Assiniboine Park on Monday, September 29 when we take you all on a "Journey to Churchill" inside of the park. 

 
Remember to register now if you have not already done so!  Check us out at www.iawp2014.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment