Friday, May 9, 2014

Diary of a Travelling IAWP Conference Director

I spent my first week as a full time Conference Director for the IAWP 2014 in Duluth, Minnesota for the Minnesota Association of Women Police (MAWP) Conference and Awards Banquet.   It was a fantastic way to kick off my full time duties...networking and promoting IAWP with an outstanding group of officers, cadets and students!
 
The crowd enjoys discussion and dinner before the awards are announced. 
 
 
MAWP Board of Directors (featured below) should be very proud of the work they did to host this event!

 
I hope to see many of my new MAWP friends in Winnipeg for the IAWP 2014 Conference this September.
 
Be sure to check your next issue of Women Police to see who was MAWP Officer of the Year.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment