Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It is sunny and warm in Durban!

By now most delegates are making thier journey to Durban, South Africa for the IAWP 2013 Training Conference.  I am confident this is going to be another momentus occassion for IAWP. 
 
I thought I would start off by giving you a view of the hotel and conference center.  Be sure to keep checking my blog for more pictures and updates throughout the week.
 
Below is the Durban ICC (International Convention Center) where the conference training sessions will take place.  The ICC is located just outside the doors of the Hilton Hotel.
 
 
This is a view along the street alongside the ICC.

 
It appears our hosts, South African Police Service (SAPS), are busy preparing for the conference.  Yesterday and early this morning SAPS vehicles have been coming and going.  A sure sign of final preparations!

 
A view of the ICC from the Hilton Hotel.

 
For the third day in a row it is sunny and warm in Durban.  The beach is a short ten minute walk from the hotel.  I plan to enjoy the view along the board walk with my IAWP 2014 committee who have now arrived. 
 
|Only 4 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment