Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Journey has begun!

Sorry Folks...I have am a few days behind in my IAWP 2012 updates.  I arrived here in St. John's, Newfoundland on Thursday, September 6th and we have been busy ever since. 

The Board of Directors met on Friday and Saturday with our very own (Region 12) First Vice President Margaret Shorter chair of the meetings.  IAWP President Jane Townsley has been with the 2012 Olympics so Marg stepped in, doing a splendid job.  Jane arrived late yesterday, making it here in time to take part in the Opening Ceremonies and Parade of Nations.

And speaking of the Parade of Nations...truly amazing! 

I came here with full intentions of posting lots of pics...but forgot my battery charger.  I hope to have that issues solved by tomorrow so be sure to check back for further updates.

Well done to the 2012 Committee!  And Happy 50th Conference everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment